River City Flyers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River City Flyers is an R/C Flying Club in Spanish Lake Missouri

3 posters

Possible paved or temporary fabric runway?

JamesW

Possible paved or temporary fabric runway? Empty Possible paved or temporary fabric runway?

Post  JamesW Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:06 am

Recently I have started to get into RC planes and dropped by your field in Spanish lake to have a look. After talking with some very fine folks I inquired if they might be considering adding a paved or faric runway that would allow flyers such as myself to use our smaller EDF jets at the field as I live in Florissant and would like to join a club but want to be able to use my planes there. If this is a possibility I woulk like to join your group and also voluntee to help set this up if possible. Please let me know if there is any way I can assist with this.

Sincerely,

James Wisa
    rob
    rob

Possible paved or temporary fabric runway? Empty Re: Possible paved or temporary fabric runway?

Post  rob Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

Fabric runway is in . It is plenty long for takeoffs. You will need to be a pilot to land on it though.
    schweizer1551
    schweizer1551

Possible paved or temporary fabric runway? Empty Re: Possible paved or temporary fabric runway?

Post  schweizer1551 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Fabric runway is good ..... as Rob says, you have to be on your game to land on it. If you dead stick it on the run way for christ sake dont walk on it or the roth of good will get you LOL lol!
    Well another great day iss in the books........... The amazing flying with a CROP DUSTER left every body stunned .,more amazing was a plane sitting on the starting bench running at 1/2 throttle unatended. affraid . Question Question

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:57 am