River City Flyers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River City Flyers is an R/C Flying Club in Spanish Lake Missouri

3 posters

NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS

rob
    rob

NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS Empty NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS

Post  rob Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:50 pm

I think it is about that time. I would like to try the multi-wing fly'n over the forth of July weekend and see what happens. We still need dates for the warbirds,scale-warbirds,trainer races,combat,and fun fly. Try'n hard not to conflict with other clubs !
    rob
    rob

NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS Empty Re: NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS

Post  rob Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 pm

WE WILL SEE WHAT THE GIRLS HAVE TO SAY !!!
    schweizer1551
    schweizer1551

NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS Empty Re: NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS

Post  schweizer1551 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 am

Plenty was said.......... long meeting but worth being there. More members need to attend .Otherwise strange things may happen. affraid
    Bill Harris
    Bill Harris

Post  Bill Harris Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:18 pm

I agree, but we don't always have to give in because another club has an event. Last year we had NO events. WHY? Conflicts? NOPE. Just didn't happen. Lets keep it close to Home, and let it grow as it becomes more fun and favorable for OUR members. Trainer Racers for RCF, at RCF. Four Star Races at RCF for RCF. FUN FLY at RCF for RCF. Lets Start at HOME, and grow from there. It doesn't have to be a National event for us to have fun! I think that we have enough members to get together, and really have some fun. Sorry, but I don't want to compete with Chip Hyde in a Trainer race.
    rob
    rob

NEXT CLUB MEETING IS IN 2 WEEKS,TIME TO SCHEDULE EVENTS Empty here we go Bill

Post  rob Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 pm

UNLINITED TRAINER RACE !!!! May 19 rain date May 20 . First race of the year? I'm not sure but getting ready to set the pylons. Plenty of time to practice. We need fliier's to put in hobby shops and clubs if we want people to attend? Club member's a must TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ?

ANYONE ??????????????

Last edited by rob on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bill Harris
    Bill Harris

Post  Bill Harris Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Just give me something to look foreward to. I can't make the meetings. I work second shift. 3pm to 130am. Monday thru Friday. 50 hrs a week. YEAH, I know , too bad so sad, but I want and need a reason to come back to the field and fly. RCF needs to get some Balls, and have an EVENT even if it conflicts with Buder, Spirits, or any event in the area. WE are River City Flyers. And WE need to start acting like WE are a Club. Next meeting in two weeks? Date? Time? Where? Website is updated once a year, IF THAT. Maybe the Webmaster needs to step up and show something other than A generic Website that costs the Club money, but doesn't really do anything for the members. Lenny, I'm on your side. I have the interest of the Club at Heart.
    Bill Harris
    Bill Harris

Post  Bill Harris Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm on your side!
    rob
    rob

Post  rob Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 pm

It's a start Bill. Seems someone has dropped the balll ? NEED HELP
    rob
    rob

Post  rob Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

WOW Bill,good to here from you bud. Websites alway's SUCK ! That's why there are form's

IF YOUR NOT SCARED TO POST ON IT
    schweizer1551
    schweizer1551

Post  schweizer1551 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Well this is interesting to say the least.Some one would like to read or be informed on this website to know what is going on????????????yes bill i agree,our leaders of this club are like an ashtray on a Harley.... useless.we been saying this for weeks ....... post something that is going on in the club.We are planning events but no one knows what is going on up to now. it is our club and i feel that our president or vice president could take the time to inform the members of this club of what is going on.yes the members make the club ...... but the elected leaders should make the effort to inform us about what is going on (if anything) That is why you have been elected!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
    rob
    rob

Post  rob Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

TEEM EPOXY !!!
    Bill Harris
    Bill Harris

Post  Bill Harris Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:27 pm

The problem is that Nothing is going on with our Website. Nothing new, nothing old, NOTHING, PERIOD. Generic Chinese Website. Cheap, but no Info. Time to step up, and Let the world know who River City Flyers Is. Sorry Capt. Jim. it is not 2011. or 2000 it iis 2012. If you cannot handle it turn it over to someone that can. Nuts Me up to log on and see that it is 24hrs ago, or 24hrs. tomorrow. When did it happen? Yesterday, or Tomorrow? I Live in St. Louis, Not China, and I would like to see accurate times, and places. I would also like to the Minutes of The RiverCity Flyer Meetings, Posted on a Website available to members only. Password OK. Don't know how do YA? I will either figure it out, or will pay someone to do so. You are a Dumbass that just soaks money from the Club. When is the last time you were at a meeting?

Bill Harris
    Bill Harris

Post  Bill Harris Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

I am totally sorry, and I had no intentions of hurting anyone, or their feelings. BUT, If RCF is going to survive, We as A Club have to Band TOGETHER, and, be, FRIENDS. We Throw Rocks at each other, but , as a whole I thing that that is what we are all about and what makes us stronger!

Bill Harris
    Bill Harris

Post  Bill Harris Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Damn it! !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am